City Hall Marriage License Bureau | NYC Park Permits | Locations & Ceremony Size
Click HERE for our most popular post: a step-by-step guide on How to Elope in New York : how to get a marriage license, find a New York marriage officiant, organize your ceremony, and have your marriage legally registered. See a little more advice HERE,


Tavern on the Green Patio to Become a Snack Shop

Tavern on the Green Patio to Become a Snack Shop | Your Complete Guide to Central Park
Last month, we learned that talks with potential restauranteurs to re-open Tavern on the Green had collapsed (full story here). According to the Wall Street Journal, the latest update is that Manhattan Officials are planning to set up four different food carts on the patio of the defunct Tavern on the Green, which closed on January 1, 2010 after declaring bankruptcy.
It was reported by representatives of Manhattan's Community Board 7 that the intention is to serve a higher quality of cart food that goes beyond the standard dirty water hotdog. There are talks that the carts, which, after going through a licensing process and are expected to be open by the fall, will even have a liquor license to sell beer, wine and other alcoholic beverages.
Additionally, according to park officials, there is a plan to place a bicycle rental facility in the parking lot of the former establishment.

Meanwhile - the Boat House is still open....